1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 bunches spinach, large stems removed and chopped
¼ cup vegetable stock
2 cup diced mushrooms
1 zucchini, sliced
1 cup peas
1 24 oz jar organic tomato basil sauce
Brown rice lasagna noodles
1 cup goat, mozzarella cheese, or parmesan for topping
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small sauté pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
Add garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add spinach and 1/4 cup vegetable stock. Continue to sauté until slightly wilted.
Set aside spinach mixture in a bowl.
3. In the same sauté pan, add ½ tbsp oil, chopped mushrooms and zucchini. Sauté 3-5 minutes until fragrant.
4. In a blender combine peas and water with seasoning.
Blend on high until you get a creamy consistency.
5. In the baking dish, spread about 1 cup of tomato sauce to cover the bottom.
Add a layer of noodles, overlapping them slightly to make a solid single layer.
Spread peas and cheese evenly over noodles.
Layer mushroom/zucchini mixture on top of cheese.
Add another layer of noodles, followed by sauce and spinach mixture.
6. Repeat with one more layer of noodles, sauce, and then sprinkle generously with cheese.
7. Bake the lasagna for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
Let it sit for 5 minutes or so to firm up before slicing.