This is the Part 5 in my 5-part series on Beating Your Sugar Cravings and I would like to offer you a gift to help you get started to beating your sugar cravings.
20 Ways Sugar Can Affect Your Health
1. Sugar can suppress the immune system.
2. Sugar interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium.
3. Sugar can weaken eyesight.
4. Sugar can cause hypoglycemia.
5. Sugar can cause a rapid rise of adrenaline levels in children.
6. Sugar contributes to obesity.
7. Sugar can cause arthritis.
8. Sugar can cause heart disease and emphysema.
9. Sugar can contribute to osteoporosis
10. Sugar can increase cholesterol.
11. Sugar can lead to both prostate and ovarian cancers.
12. Sugar can contribute to diabetes.
13. Sugar can cause cardiovascular disease.
14 Sugar can make our skin age by changing the structure of collagen.
15. Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
16. Sugar can increase the body’s fluid retention.
17. Sugar can cause headaches, including migraines.
18. Sugar can cause depression.
19. Sugar can contribute to Alzheimer’s disease.
20. Sugar is more addictive than cocaine.
THE ONLY 48-Hour-Sugar-Detox Guide You Need!
Are you struggling to lose that unwanted weight?
Are you suffering from insomnia or anxiety?
Do you want to have more energy and a healthier heart?
Sugar is more than likely the culprit!
In case you didn’t already know this: Sugar causes the same reaction in your brain and body as drugs.
No wonder it’s so difficult to say Good-bye to those cookies!
But when you remove sugar you will get even more amazing results!
STOP DRINKING THAT SODA AND START FITTING YOUR FAVORITE JEANS!
Listen, even your heart is impacted by the effects of sugar.
LOVE YOUR HEART. Love your body, love yourself.
IF you don’t take action, then who will?
The REALITY is that the answer to healthy living is already in YOUR HANDS, BABY!
This is my story. I had and will probably have a sweet tooth! Thank goodness though that I’m not really into eating candy or cakes. And I eat healthy options. While I worked in commercial real estate/property management for three years, I used to have sugar crashes around 3 pm every day…while sitting at my desk, I used to get really tired that I would almost fall asleep. And I used to think: “I hope my boss doesn’t walk into my office.” So I would take the elevator or walk down five flights of stairs to the sundry store to buy either a KitKat or Snickers bar.
Are you ready to say goodbye to increased health risks, obesity, high blood pressure and stubborn cravings? Of course, you are!
Take charge of your health today!
Don’t let those cravings hold you back any longer!
Grab your FREE detox to experience all of this and more:
- Learn how sugar is poorly affecting your health in many ways
- How to finally beat those difficult to ignore cravings
- Tips on how to stay on track after the 48 hours are done
Say YES to your health and grab your free detox!
Enter Info Here