Everyone needs a little boost of positive words every once in a while – or more, telling them they are capable of anything they wish to accomplish! Words of affirmation to help you believe in yourself are crucial in defining your dreams and feelings of self-worth.
If you’re having a difficult time feeling as positive as you should about yourself, read on for these 10 affirmations and daily reminders!
1. You are more than enough.
2. Do what makes you happy.
3. I can do anything I set my mind to, big or small.
4. When I breathe, I inhale confidence and exhale fear.
5. I love change and easily adapt to the new situations and circumstances around me.
6. I see the good in others and attract positive people.
7. I am doing work that I enjoy and find fulfilling.
8. I fill my day with hope and face it with joy.
9. I am too big a gift to the world to waste my time on self-pity and sadness.
10. My body is healthy, my mind is brilliant, and my soul is at peace.
Take these 10 affirmations and write them down on solid colored note cards. Keep them in your wallet so they are easily accessible when you need them most. Whether you are starting a new job, finishing a project at school, working late hours, or struggling to find your niche in the world, these affirmations can bring the perfect balance of positivity and strength to give you the extra push to believe in yourself!
In health and wellness,
One thought on “10 Affirmations To Help You Believe In Yourself”