The New Year is the perfect time to press that Clean Eating Reset button and refresh your body, mind and soul with life giving, deeply nourishing, fresh clean foods.
The advantage of good, whole nutrition lies in its flexibility in adapting to every individual’s needs. It treats the whole person rather than the symptoms.
Determines the properties of each food and combination. It considers season, preparation method, geographical location, and info that is relation with the natural principles of life and balance.
The 7-Day Clean Eating Reset is perfect for this. It includes everything you need to easily cleanse and try the raw diet for one full week:
- 21 easy and delicious recipes
- Daily menus
- Complete shopping list
- Full instructions to make it all super simple and delicious
Here’s what some others had to say about the 7-Day Clean Eating Reset:
“I wasn’t sure if I wanted to change the way I was eating and if the Reset program was for me. But the program makes it so simple. I was shocked that I lost 8 pounds in one week! I never felt hungry and had more energy than I’ve had in years. I will make this 7 day cleanse part of every season.” – Lisa
What Can You Expect?
The list of possible benefits that you’ll experience from undergoing this 7 Day Clean Food Cleanse is very long. But remember that each person is different, so benefits and experiences will vary from one person to the next. Here are some common benefits:
• Weight loss and fat loss
• Increased energy
• Overcoming cravings and addictions to food
• More energy and desire to exercise
• New outlook on life, positivity
• Symptoms of chronic diseases start to fade away
• Renewed happiness
• Cleared sinuses
• Improved vision
• Improved blood sugar metabolism
• Improved complexion
• Improved sleep
• And more!
So, start to recover your health from the heavy foods of the holidays with the 7-Day Clean Eating Reset.
Clean Eating is consuming food the way nature intended; it is consuming food the way nature delivered it. Clean Eating is not a diet. No matter how many of the fad diets you try, you will notice that the weight returns. Clean Eating is a lifestyle approach to food and how the food is prepared. This leads to an improved life; one meal, one day at a time.
Steps to Clean Eating
- Eat five to six times a day. Three meals and two or three small snacks. This includes lean protein, plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, and complex carbohydrates with each meal. Eating throughout the day keeps your body energized and burns calories efficiently all day long.
- Choose organic whenever possible. If you have a tight budget, make meat, eggs, dairy, and the Dirty Dozen your priorities.
- Drink at least two liters of water a day. Use a glass or BPA-free container.
- Limit your alcohol intake to one glass of antioxidant rich red wine a day.
- Get familiar with labels. Clean foods contain short ingredients lists. Any product with a long ingredient list is human-made and not considered clean.
- Avoid processed and refined foods such as white flour, rice, salt, sugar, bread, and pasta. Enjoy complex carbs such as whole grains as an alternative.
- Avoid trans fats, fried, and foods high in sugar.
- Consume healthy fats.
- Learn about portion sizes. Eat more fruits and vegetables and a smaller portion of protein and carbs. Use the Harvard School of Public Health’s Healthy Eating Plate as a guide.
- Reduce your carbon footprint. Eat produce that is seasonal and local. It is less taxing on your wallet and our environment.
- Shop with a conscience. Consume humanely raised, local meats, and ocean-friendly seafood.
- Slow down and savor your food – take time to chew and enjoy your food. This is mindful eating.
- Make meal time a family affair.
I am giving away this Raw Cookie Book by Julia Corbett of Diviana Alchemy!
The Raw Cookie Book
– a collection of over 40 cookie recipes
– superfood ingredient descriptions
– unique techniques for raw cookie making
The Raw Cookie Book contains over 40 original raw cookie recipes, using healthy ingredients that are all gluten-free. Superfoods and medicinal herbs are infused into the cookies to create the most nutrient-dense treats with amazing flavor.
Julia Corbett supplies tips and techniques to make the most heavenly sweet treats you have ever eaten. She offers a conscious way to choose ingredients and delivers beauty in her sweets.
Cookie recipes like Chocolate Chip Cookies, Maple Walnut Shortbread and Wild Berry Jam Linzer Cookies are all filled with raw ingredients and it could be argued that they taste more delectable than their cooked counterparts. Try these and many more healthy and sustainable cookie recipes, deliciousness is waiting.
Follow my blog for a chance to win her book! Giveaway ends September 29th.