Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified Nutrition Coach and Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach , Clean Food Blogger, and Author
Online Group Coaching
Rolling Group Coaching Program.
Program consists of:
1. A daily email with information on health, wellness. These emails are educational and are to provide information to help you make healthy lifestyle changes.
2. A live group call midway through the program.
3. A free 30-minute phone consultation after you sign up for the program.
4. Access to my private group Facebook community to interact with fellow participants, share recipes, ideas, etc. and ask questions as well as other participants, to answer.
5. An e-book with healthy recipes and suggested meals with shopping lists.
8-Week REStore your gut program
My 8-week gut health program is designed around the concept of bio-individuality. What does this mean? There is no one magic cure for anyone…no one diet/program works for everyone – especially when it comes to your gut health.
In 8 weeks, you’ll discover:
- Which foods serve your unique body
- How to rebuild your gut health from the inside out
- Melt away toxic pounds
- Detoxify your cells and reclaim the healthy body that’s rightfully yours
- Access an unlimited natural supply of energy
- And so much more
What you get in this program:
- 4 bi-weekly, jam-packed eBooks overflowing with every piece of information you need to get the results your body craves—think of it as the ultimate go-to resource guide for your gut!
- A mouthwatering Recipe Guide packed with over 59 chef-approved food and drink recipes to keep you nourished, satisfied and toxin-free!
- 8-Weeks of suggested meals to make gut rebuilding easy as 1-2-3. for the entire 2-month period—yes, you heard that right—no need to plan for 8 weeks (go ahead and take a deep breath)! I made life easy for you.
- 8 Shopping lists to make your trips to the supermarket 110% hassle-free!
- Handouts with simple reminders for your gut health journey
- A Food Diary so that you can reflect on how your meals make you feel and unleash your maximum potential!
- Email support
- Private Facebook group
- and two 50-minute Zoom calls
4-month reboot your mind and body program
4 MONTH REBOOT PROGRAM
For burnt out, overwhelmed, women/men who want to live life to the fullest and reclaim their body and mind, once and for all.
Nowadays it’s very difficult to find the balance between staying healthy and staying in shape while also taking care of our mental wellness.
That’s why going back to the FOUR PILLARS of wellness and health is so important. By learning these four pillars not only will you have the tools to make drastic changes in your life, but you will also learn to maintain yourself in a constant flow of well-being.
Learn to take care of the four M’s of Health: Your Mindset, Your Metabolism, Your Movement, Your Maintenance – and you will learn to provide yourself with a life full of wellness and longevity.
14-Day Clean eating program
This 14 Day Clean Eating program was designed to help you create the foundation of eating healthier.
Here’s What You Get:
The Detox Guide: This guide includes all the information you need on cleansing your body, mind, and spirit. This detox isn’t just about food, it’s about your whole self and your entire body wellness! You will learn how to detox from the holiday stress and let go of the habits that started of choosing unhealthy foods!
The Toxin Report: This Guide explains why we have toxins and will help you understand how toxins affect our body and can cause disease and age us.
The Detox Recipe Guide: This guide is packed full of delicious, easy to make and healthy meals that are going to leave you feeling energized and fulfilled! packed with over 50+ delicious recipes that will improve naturally detox your body and help to reduce sugar cravings.
Daily Email Support: just like it sounds, I will email you daily to provide encouragement so you don’t feel alone.
14-Days of Suggested Meals: this will help you stay on track and take the guesswork out of planning meals during your detox.
14-Days At a Glance: a day-by-day overview of your entire detox, with easy-to-follow recipes that make this journey easy as 1-2-3.
A Shopping List: to make trips to the supermarket super simple, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking for your detox a breeze.
Food Diary: this amazing tool will help you keep track of how you’re feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally throughout the program.
PLUS, Facebook group access: Join other people who are going through the same journey as you. It’s supportive, encouraging and a must-do for the Spring.
PLUS you get a BONUS 30-Minute Post-Detox
I met Shaline Miller online about 8 years ago. I was in a rough time of my life emotionally and physically. I just found out I was diabetic. I was very overweight and I had high blood pressure. I was still recovering from fracturing my back in 2009. Living with depression over my family life, finances, and bad health, I finally decided it was my time to pick myself up and feel better. I could not have met Shaline in a better time of my life. Shaline offered to help me and talk to me once a week about my diet and lifestyle. That human communication from talking on the phone helped me so much. Shaline knows her nutrition and healthy lifestyle methods. Shaline shared with me and helped me start the road to recovery.I am still a work in progress. I lost some weight and my blood pressure has been normal. My cholesterol is normal. I am still working on my sugar levels. Now and then if I need someone to talk to about nutrition, I contact Shaline. You are not just a client with Shaline; she knows your issues and calls you by name.With Shaline’s help and encouragement, I have gone on and started studying natural healing and nutrition. I recommend Shaline to anyone who needs nutrition or lifestyle guidance. Shaline is one of the best!
J. Nowakowski, Natural Healing Consultant
Since working with Shaline, I’ve had several positive changes to my lifestyle. With Shaline’s coaching, I achieved my health goals. These are some of the positive changes I have made: substituted coffee for tea, added in vegetables smoothies daily, increased fish consumption, more home cooking, and I no longer eat beef. With Shaline’s suggestions, I added pea or hemp protein into my smoothies instead of dairy protein and I noticed that I felt better. I also added super foods such as cacao powder, marine phytoplankton, spirulina, maca powder which gave me more energy. One of my major achievements was eliminating process sugar. I drink more water. I incorporated Shaline’s suggestions and recipes to my meals. Overall, I found that when Shaline shared what she does herself gave me confidence.