Here is a passage of affirmations by Marianne Williamson that really touched me. Take a moment to read and reflect on it and bring it into your heart.
“There can be no darkness where I provide the light.
Light is to darkness what love is to fear; in the absence of one, the other disappears. All the darkness in my life – the fears, neuroses, dysfunctions, and diseases – are not so much a thing as the absence of a thing. They represent not the presence of a problem but rather the absence of the Answer. And the Answer is love.
All fearful manifestations disappear in the presence of love.
Today I make a stand against darkness, knowing that love will save me from the painful delusions that occupy my mind.
As I myself surrender my mind to love, and dedicate myself to the Light of True Being, then love will cast out my fears and light will cast out all darkness.”
Everyone needs a little boost of verbiage every once in a while telling them they are capable of anything they wish to accomplish! Words of affirmation to help you believe in yourself are crucial in defining your dreams and feelings of self-worth. If you’re having a difficult time feeling as positive as you should about yourself, read on for these 10 affirmations and daily reminders!
1. You are more than enough.
2. Do what makes you happy.
3. I can do anything I set my mind to, big or small.
4. When I breathe, I inhale confidence and exhale timidity.
5. I love change and easily adapt to the new situations and circumstances around me.
6. I see the good in others and attract positive people.
7. I am doing work that I enjoy and find fulfilling.
8. I fill my day with hope and face it with joy.
9. I am too big a gift to the world to waste my time on self-pity and sadness.
10. My body is healthy, my mind is brilliant, and my soul is at peace.
Take these 10 affirmations and write them down on solid colored note cards. Keep them in your wallet so they are easily accessible when you need them most. Whether you are starting a new job, finishing a project at school, working late hours, or struggling to find your niche in the world, these affirmations can bring the perfect balance of positivity and strength to give you the extra push to believe in yourself!
In Health and Happiness!